Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Swine Flu is really freakin me out now. I see it everywhere in the news!! According to the Center For Disease control the Swine Flu is very close to becoming a pandemic, which basically means [[[we’re all going to die]]] that it’s spreading across the world! Freakin scary! But i just heard that the US officials are gonna rename it to the "2009 H1N1 virus"... not so appealing.

But anyways... how is everyone? Okay i hope. I just turned around and saw people. LOL, anyways, little do they know that someday i'm gonna be famous. Not! i wish tho! Rob Pattinson isn't taken yet! I have a chance! LMAO.... awkward...

I wish i could write alot right now, but i've got a final at 5pm!! I'm pretty stressed out and nervous and excited cause today is the last day of that class! only 1 more final!! And then Summer School starts O_O... dang. At least i've got most of my classes with my besty Silvia!! Its gonna be fun! =D... plus i'm taking Basic Drawing, Piano, and Reading. Reading is the only boring one, but we'll see :). And then when fall comes i'll be taking only one class... CULINARY ARTS ACADEMY! its gonna be like 6 hours a day 4 days a week. But i don't care, because i want to learn as much as i can before heading to LA's Le cordon Bleu =). But i still need to raise the money for it tho... ugh. I wish i was famous.. .. .. .. .. .. sheesh, how many times have i typed that already? lol.
Well Bon voyage... or something. lol...

PEACE*LOVE*JONAS

No comments:

Post a Comment