Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lovely Bones

You guys know what i see everyday now? That picture of that little kid from yesterday's post. Hmmm... that pic has gotten really famous now. Lol.

Ok so i've been making another list of movies i want to see. but this one is only going to have about 50 movies. So that means that my goal is going to be 150 movies to watch this year. Well, maybe it would be alot more, but i'll tell you guys what the official number is before June 1. If you guys have any suggestions of really great movies I should watch then just tell me, i'd appreciate it :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I haven't been watching America's Next Top Model, but i know that Allison hasn't been kicked off! I'm so happy for her, i really know she's gonna make it big :). I don't think none of the other ones should win, if they take Allison out, then i won't support the show anymore.. lol. Well... maybe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm going to start to read a fascinating book called "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold. I find it interesting, and seeing as to its going to be a movie on December 2009, well i want to be prepared for it. :).

Much Love! <33

PEACE-LOVE-JONAS
Automatic Lovebug

No comments:

Post a Comment