Monday, May 18, 2009

Time goes by really fast, doesn't it?? Sad. But oh well.
So today is May 18.. and i'm on the computer at school instead of heading home to do chores and stuff. I'm actually applying to as many jobs as i can to see who would call me and give me an interview. [[So far only Sears]]. I'm trying to raise roughly $100,000 so i can move to L.A. and start school at the Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School. Maybe when i'm over there i'll become a movie extra and earn a bit more :). I'm pretty sure the rent is ALOT, so i gotta be prepared, and plus the bills! So many things! But that's the sacrifice i have to take if i want to move there =/.

I can't wait for the new Jonas Brothers music video! Its going to be so awesome! The song is Paranoid in case some of you don't know. Here's a little icon i found of the little teaser the JB gave us :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Awesome! right?!!

Another thing i can't wait for is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! I've waited so long for it come out! And the better not change the date agin! They've changed it 3 times already! Probably more. But me and Noemi and Ashley and probably my sister Soledad are gonna go to the midnight viewing! So exciting! There's going to be like TONS of other Harry Potter fasn there too! AAhh!!!
I recommend you go watch it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hmmm... i really really hope i get hired to Sears!
AAhhH! wish me luck !

Automatic LoveBug
PEACE*LOVE*JONAS*POTTER*MUSIC*
LOL
MYSPACE.COM/VICA185
[[for your viewing pleasure =)]]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment