Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cooking class....!

Is awesome!! I love making the new foods and stuff!! And i've got a super cool friend in there too!! Her name is Ana, but i call her AC sometimes :)..lol. And i'm trying to get her a job with me but we're still waiting on my boss to give her an interview, but i think its gonna happen for sure :).

So yea, i promised to write about my jkobs :)... the first is: I work in a medicl billing office :D... EXCITING! Its actually a home office, and i get to play with my boss's dogs!! They're the best! There's Elvis (half german shepard and half..wolf?), Sophie (I think a chocolate Doberman), Otis (chihuaua mix?) and Grace (chiuaua!). They're like the best pets ever! Elvis is like the BIGGEST german shepard in existance! Anne tells me that he's half wolf, and i believe it... but shouldn't he be agressive then? Instead of friendly?? Haha, i LOVE him! And Sophie. I LOVE her too!! She's like the sweetest dog ever!! Everytime i'm sitting down, or standing in one spot, she'll just come up to me and demand to be petted..LOL, its soo cutee!!

But yea... i should stop talking about the dogs. :P

I'll talk about the parakeets i have! There's Rizz, Luna, Mango, Bellatrix, Draco, and two new babies that we haven't name yet! On Sunday one flew away... his name was Charlie :(. We named him Charlie cause he bit... ALOT. And it was impossible to hold him. So we named him after the little kid on youtube. lol.

So now i'm waiting until its time to go bowling with Ana :)...LOL. She's like a pro at bowling, and she's only played one game in her life!! She got 4 strikes on the first game! 3 times with her right hand and one time with her left!! I was like O_O! lol... so i guess i should be leaving now...

Must Watch Shows Out Right Now.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LOVE ALWAYS,
Automatic LoveBug

No comments:

Post a Comment