Wednesday, February 10, 2010

OH MY!

So like today is like...FEBRUARYY!!!.... And like last time i had like a post was like in OCTOBER!!!
Sheesh.. time really does go by fastt!! I've got alot to say.. but i don't have the time right now =/... what i can say tho is that me and Ana have a bazillions of fun everyday!! well not everday... but yea!
We're both taking a cake decorating class, so soon we'll be experts in that art :D
Two weeks ago we went to San Francisco.... and no one knew! :D
Two days ago...my parakeet, Fang, died cause he crashed into the door and broke his neck :(
Yesterday me and Ana met a really cool lady, who told us our numeralogicortheother and personalitties about us in Target... and she told us about her life :P
Yesterday i also went to WingStop with my friend Michelle.... and later i found my friends Heather and Misty in the park!! The most randmnest thing everr!! hahaha....
But yea... i'll be leaving now cause Some of my friends opened up the cafe in school [for class] and i want to show up to give em support! :D...lol... GOODBYE!!

LOVE
Victoria aka LUKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment